4 March 2006

Back in the saddle

I've finally got time to blog again, and, obviously, I can't think of a damn thing to write. Let's see what I've learned from my months in the non-blogging wilderness:
  1. You can never have too many sequins
  2. Hairspray and excessive boredom do not a good combination make
In other news I'm now working full-time for Shanghai Yang Ma Advertising, the guys behind Shanghai Expat and MTO123. The work for MTO123 seems to be taking up most of my time -- customized hats, T-shirts, basketballs, hoodies, USB keys...well, just about anything really. It's more exciting than it sounds, and it's got lots of potential going for it. Not the easiest job in the world, seeing as I'm the only sales dude, but great fun nonetheless and a fantastic challenge. Quite a few of the designs on the MTO123 website are my own, though the creative juices have been a bit on the low side recently. More soon...in theory

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home