5 April 2005

Well, it looks like I'm finally getting over the flu, seeing as my throat no longer feels like I've been eating every day at the 24/7 All-U-Can-Eat Sandpaper Bar and Buffet. I was a bit worried that I'd have to set up a gambling pool to finance my recovery, y'know, take bets on my next symptoms. Even menstrual cramps wouldn't have surprised me the day before yesterday. Said illness wasn't improved by my little stunt on Saturday evening, where I was pushed onto the stage at Yakexi to do a solo disco dance...Damn you Molly! That ended up with a coughing attack that lasted for 10 minutes and me picking up my lungs a few minutes later. In vaguely related news I've now quit the financial job, since I have a nasty feeling it's overwork that caused this in the first place. Really, it had to be the first to go since I wasn't going to get any income from it for at least another three months. Still, plenty more in the pipeline, including a very interesting offer from a French restaurant who want me to do publicity for them. God only knows why, since I can't speak French, have very little experience with promotion and know nothing about the restaurant business. Must be my natural charm and boyish good looks I suppose...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home