29 June 2006

Stayin' Alive

At the American Chamber of Commerce event last night, the hoary chestnut that is the "you know, you really do look like Boris Becker" conversation reared it's repetitive head, but this time with a twist. Apparently I now have the smile of one of the Bee Gees, though I'm not entirely sure which one. So to recap, according to various people, I have:
  • The smile of a Bee Gee
  • The general appearance of Boris Becker
  • The lips of Mick Jagger
  • The posture of David Bowie
Most people, when they're young, go through a phase of daydreaming about if they had been adopted, and their real parents were fairy tale kings and queens, ready to return some day to whisk them off to god knows where; I'm stuck with the haunting notion that I'm descended from a trio of 70s music icons and a German tennis player.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home