22 February 2005

Selling out and cashing in

Due to my new found poverty (well, by my standards), I'll soon be adding some ads to Herbivorous Serenade, just to see how it goes. Not that I'm begging you to click on them or anything, but just ask yourself: Do you really want to do something as evil as deprive poor Alex of his coke and whores lifestyle? Then please, please click on the ads...think of the hookers if nothing else. In other news, I was in a commercial yesterday for a soft drink. It was a pretty big budget affair -- the director was flown in from England and the main star was Zhang Yu Ning, part of China's national soccer team. Lots of other actors there to chat too as well, including one guy I already knew from the June Yamada gig, and a German stunt actor. Hopefully this'll lead to much bigger things in future, you know, my face on the cover of Vogue, my, uh, other parts in the centrefold of Playgirl magazine. I was also offered a part as an extra in a movie about a famous Chinese author on Saturday, but I had to turn it down due to the visa-and-job-induced sheer panic and terror over the previous few days. Still, things are pretty calm now, except for the fact that I'm as poor as a churchmouse and going to be pushed onto a one month tourist visa. Nil desperandum though, I'll get through these dark days and come out a better person, cleansed, purified and a true son of God. Hallelujah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home