6 April 2005

More Signal, Less Noise

That's the mantra for today. The signal being stuff that people might actually have a vague interest in, and the noise being the random self-indulgent stuff that's been the mainstay of this blog for the past few weeks. Honestly, it's getting so self-absorbed it's starting to imitate a LiveJournal! Coming up next, Daily Routine: The 9 Step Program to Becoming More Alexish, and The Dirt Under Alex's Fingernails: Is It All Bad? So, expect some more "signal" -- articles on technology, Shanghai and random funny stuff, as well as your regularish dose of "noise" -- my incessant yammering about yours truly. Really, I can't see myself not blogging about myself, for the simple reason that it beats emailing everyone in my fanclub in England, New Zealand and just about everywhere else. That, and I'm obviously too monstrously vain to consider it for even a second.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home