29 June 2006

Shanghai Networking News

Well, I've decided to pack it in at Shanghai Expat...it's been a great place to work and I've learned a lot, but it's time for me to do my own thing. Right now I'm in business startup mode, with a zillion and one ideas to deal with and more coming in every day. The first business in Shanghai Networking News, a website/newsletter targeted at social/business networkers in Shanghai, since that's a niche that doesn't seem to be catered for in a big way. It'll be listing and reviewing events, pointing people to info and advice about networking, and hopefully making me some cash in the process. I took the plunge and bought some hosting about an hour ago, and the site should go live in a couple of days. I'm just living in dread of the next few hours when I suddenly realise I completely mispelt Sahnghai in the URL and have to pony up more cash to get it sorted out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home