8 July 2005

I am one sick little puppy

Um, I just wrote quite a sick little blog post. Well, not sick, but possibly glossing over some recent events which should probably be unglossoverable for now. Let me know if you want to see it, and I'll email it to you. Alternatively, if enough people receive it via email and still want to talk to me, I'll publish it here. Let me say before you read it, that I'm as sickened and shocked as anyone by the horrible events in London over the past day or so. My humour in the aforementioned blog post is just a coping mechanism, and I'm certainly not belittling anything that happened there. I'd say my heart goes out to everyone, but it's a horrible cliche. Nevertheless, that's how I feel. Incidentally, I've got Skype working, my username's alexceegee if anyone wants to Skype me!

2 Comments:

At 7:00 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

r u gettin a concience or what? yodad

 
At 12:58 pm , Blogger killarkai said...

mail it to me, if you will.

killarkai at yahoo dot com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home